El 24/01/12 11:54, Maetma 91 escribió:
Good morning,

I think have found a bug in the splitter. I am trying making a map of France using the farnce.osm.pbf file from geofabrik.de <http://geofabrik.de>. With the values by default the splitter crashed in the third pass. I tried to reduce MAX_AREAS and it always crashed in the third pass. Then I make MAX_AREAS bigger and it works but this is because now I have two pass. In summary when there are 3 pass or more the splitter crashes in the third pass.
Could you send your working and not working commands?