This isn't a problem. Just add afer addresspart of style-file:

short_name=* { delete short_name }

Henning

Am 12.03.2012 10:26, schrieb Micha? Rogala:
thanks! I will try this method. But what if I want to use "short_name"
only for boundaries and "name" for all other objects?

I've seen .bnd files under hex editor and data from all tags is there
so theoretically it is possible :).

best regards

Michal Rogala