Hi Klaus,

> Sounds like a release candidate ... I will run some tests with it.

not yet, but test results regarding the output are welcome.
I am working on an improvement regarding memory usage in the MultiTileAnalyzer,
so performance tests can wait.

I plan to add a restriction regarding "--mixed" data.
Splitter r202 doesn't recognize mixed data in pbf files and it doesn't matter
for r202.
The new functions in the problem-list branch require sorted data, so I plan to
stop with an error message if OSM ids are not sorted by type and id (ascending).
I hope this will not cause problems because osmosis has a sort function.

Ciao,
Gerd