Attached are the latest results test – 0x05 bothers me, sometimes it routes,
sometimes not. I will be avoiding it in mkgmap; although I think it is a
Basecamp/Mapsource problem. It is your choice.

Geoff.

From: Geoff Sherlock
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:53 PM
To: Development list for mkgmap
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Useful routable line types

Yes just corrected lines file and done another test. I did not make any changes
to 0x05 but it is now routable north to south???!!!!! I don't believe there are
any more mistakes, I am very puzzled.

Geoff.

Minko <ligfiet...@online.nl> wrote:
Geoff,0x05 should route as good as other routable lines, so there must be
another issue with your test data.So the only question  which of those lines
are routable or not routable
 mailing
listmkgmap-...@lists.mkgmap.org.ukhttp://lists.mkgmap.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/mkgmap-dev