Hi Minko,

mkgmap can give you hints what's wrong while precompiling the bounds. The bounds_XXX.zip file does not contain any hint about the problem.

But the easiest solution is to open the admin_level=2 boundary relation with JOSM.

I did that for Norway and France and they are looking good now. So the bounds need to be recreated with the latest data to fix the problem.

WanMil

Hi,
I found out that the boundary of France in bounds_20140101.zip
(http://www.navmaps.eu/boundaries) might be broken. Places in France are not
assigned to France anymore. If I use the previous bounds file
(bounds_20131101.zip) it works as expected. Can anyone check where the cause is?