Hi Gerd,

mkgmap:natural=coastline?

For my example I don't see a good reason having that tag. Can you give one where you need this information?

WanMil

Hi WanMil,

I see. Wouldn't it be better to add
also a tag so that the style can find out that
Seagenerator deleted the natural=coastline tag?
If yes, what would be a good tag for this?

Gerd