Hi

I am using the latest mkgmap (and have tried some older versions as well). What
I see is that barrier=* tags with either motor_vehicle=no or motorcar=no still
creates a route through the barrier.

I noticed this when my GPS sent me through this node:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1276408049

My GPS is a Nüvi 3597 with the latest software from Garmin.

I am using mkgmap with the default style. I have also tried to work with the
default style from the extras folder. I added a handler for motor_vehicle as it
was not there from before.
(Added to the points file: barrier=* & motor_vehicle=*   { set
mkgmap:car='${motor_vehicle|subst:private=>no}' })

Not sure how to solve this, any ideas?

... Helge