Hi Mark

Thanks for the followup.  Somehow I overlooked the Substitution filter
that you suggest, which seems like a good idea.  It looks like your idea
also involves an Oracle Regex expression, with which I am not familiar.
I thought about that, but the URL in the Conversion Style Manual for the
Regex documentation is no longer correct.  (Can someone on this mailing
list see that it is corrected?)

In the style manual I can only find the URL http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html which is still valid
and correct.  Have I missed one elsewhere?

Its a reference work however and you would probably
do better to read a short introduction elsewhere as you would
only need a few of the constructs for use in style files.

Best wishes
..Steve