From: Enrico Liboni
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 5:08 PM
To: Development list for mkgmap
Subject: [mkgmap-dev] Create different Maps with working routing betweenthem -
is it possible?

Folks, if I download two countries pbf from geofabrik, merge them via osmosis
and then build a single img map routing works fine across the countries.

If I create two img files, one per country and put it on my garmin device,
enable both maps, I can see  all the ways seems correctly linked but routing
across the two countries (maps) fails.

Is that the expected behavior or am I doing somehting wrong?

Thanks,
Enrico