I don't see any option to tell mkgmap to reuse them. How is it done?

El 22/11/16 a las 19:42, Gerd Petermann escribió:
Hi Carlos,

yes, you can reuse the tiles for this.

Gerd

Carlos Dávila-4 wrote
mkgmap keeps ovm files unless --remove-ovm-work-files=true is specified.
What are these files useful for once overview map is created? Can they
be reused afterwards, for example if you create two or more img from the
same input tiles or if you combine previously created img in a later step?

Por favor, no me envíe documentos con extensiones .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx,
.ppt, .pptx, .mdb, mdbx
Instale LibreOffice desde http://es.libreoffice.org/descarga/
LibreOffice es libre: se puede copiar, modificar y redistribuir libremente.
Gratis y totalmente legal.
LibreOffice está en continuo desarrollo y no tendrá que pagar por las nuevas
versiones.