Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Gerd
Petermann <gpetermann_muenc...@hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. Februar 2017 11:51:32
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Is height: filter working as described?

Hi Carlos,

it seems that the Garmin software is interpreting a value with the prefix
"\u001f"
to format it as something lije ", " + convertFeetToWantedUnit(value).

BTW: I found some routines im mkgmap which treat these prefixes special, e.g.
Label.stripGarminCodes(String s), but those are called for lines, not for POI, .
Maybe that is an error?

Gerd