Hi

tested this on gmapsup64 with latest firmware producing same results as Oregon 600

Nick

On 17/05/2017 09:56, Gerd Petermann wrote:
Hi all,

I've uploaded a small test map that shows the problem on my Oregon 600 with
firmware 5.00:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/353/gmapsupp.img

Please test what your device shows when you search for
a) all roads in city "Albertslund Kommune". On my Oregon the list contains many
entries, esp. these

Abildgården
Æblets Kvt
Alberts Have
Alberts Vænge
... more with letter A
b) all roads in city "Albertslund Kommune" starting with A. My Oregon shows only
Abildgården
I think It should show the above entries.
c) all roads in city "Albertslund Kommune" starting with Æ. My Oregon says "No
result found"
d)all roads in city "Albertslund Kommune" starting with Ae. My Oregon says "No
result found"
e) all roads in city "Albertslund Kommune" starting with Al. My Oregon shows
Alberts Have
Alberts Vænge
... more with letters Al
(good)

Maybe try also to search for all roads in country Denmark starting with Ae or  Æ. My
Oregon says "No result found".
Let me know if you see the same results or not.
Thanks,
Gerd