Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej
Popowski <po...@poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. Januar 2018 00:50:19
An: mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] HGT - getElevation()

Hi Gerd,

I have included bicubic interpolation created by Ken Perlin:
https://github.com/mlevans/pretty-heatmaps/blob/master/DensityArrayCreation/src/DensityArrayCreation/Bicubic.java

Bicubic interpolation is used only for layers with good resolution (3
arc seconds or better). For other cases bilinear interpolation is used.

Patch is attached.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej