Hi Gerd, i found out, that splitter r590 can not proper handle the relation 2.691.138. I can reproduce the problem. It makes no different, if I splitt the canary-islands-latest.osm.pbf with the default-option or with my own splitt.list. If I move the tileborder by changing the nord-south border, also the problem is moved. See picture at http://img2ms.de/OSM/ErrorInSplitter-r590.jpg. At the tile-boundary splitter creates only for the rightsite tile the polygon for tag boundary=protected_area , respektive leisure=nature_reserve. In the leftsite-tile this tags are missing.
maybee you can have a look at that ?

regards thomas