Hi Joris,

>From which perspective are you talking?

Well, from my perspective. I would consider your typ for maps, that I publish, but I wont, unless you provide a clear license.

> For me personal  drawing simple single collored 16 x16 bitmap pixel
> icons is free for the community.

I understand, but creativity of a content doesn't depend on picture size. Typ file defines a "look and feel" of a map and usually this is the main part of a copyright for a map. So for me a license to use a typ file looks like a necessity.

Currently I base my typ file on following resources:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/
http://www.sjjb.co.uk/mapicons/

Please note, that both sites states, how I'm allowed to use their work.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej