Hi all,

I would like to add something like a start-flag to mtb-routes containing all
the Information of this relation available in OSM (like ascent, descent,
distance). I tried  addpoi2lines and restrict this to a special member of the
relation (like role=start). This works, but the nodes aren`t tagged this way.

Is there a chance to restrict the addpoi2lines to the FIRST member-node of the
relation? This would

- Restrict the creation of a POI to only one way of the relation
- Restrict the creation to the start of the relation, assuming the relation is
created in the Right order.

Thx for any help,

Andreas

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10