Hi,
Recently I have a lot of issues updating my OSM data.
Normally my workflow is updating a region (Benelux) with osmupdate.
Recently I have found out the updates are corrupt, all mp relations are not in
the map anymore.
Today I tried to download a Europe extract from Geofabrik, I cut out the
Benelux area with osmconvert and again: no relations in the map at all.
Anyone having the same issue? I have no idea how to solve this, I have the
latest versions of wget, osmupdate and osmconvert.
Don't think it is a step in my splitter/mkgmap chain because the source (o5m)
is smaller than the previous versions which contains all relations.
Sometimes it works, but often not and today I found out that even the Europe
extract was corrupt.