Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Namens Steve Ratcliffe
Verzonden: maandag 29 juni 2020 23:50
Aan: mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default
style (and other styles)

Hi

 > Update, previous version had some errors, conclusion is the same

OK, Thanks that is great.

So I don't think that there wasn't really intended to be a change to routing in
that branch, but there was an experimental option that was added, and then
removed, with a couple of lines of code omitted, probably unintentionally.
This is what causes the failure in NodCheck and maybe causes the failure on the
device too.

The attached patch restores the functionality and NodCheck does not crash on
the result

There is a pre-compiled jar there:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/484/mkgmap.jar

It may interact or interfere with the routing island removal code that was also
made in that branch.  I've no idea if it does or not, it is just something to
check.

Steve