On 25/07/2021 13:04, Marek Greško wrote:
my Colorado just broke (the Rock and Roller). I got offer from Garmin
to replace the device by Oregon 700 or GPSmap65. Is it possible to use
gpsmap compiled maps in any of these device? Or only Garmin signed
maps are available for it?

I can't comment on a GPSmap65, but looking at the specs it looks very similar to a GPSMap64SX, which you absolutely can use mkgmap-created maps on:

GPSMap65 https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/715085/#specs

GPSMap64SX https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/669284/pn/010-02258-11#specs

Actually, installing OSM-derived maps was a lot easier (just copying 3 files) than downloading the "free" British Ordnance Survey imagery that came with the device :)

Cheers,

Andy