Hello,

I am looking to contribute a feature to mkgamp - see other post on DEM tile naming - but I have a few questions.

First of all I didn't really find a description on how to contribute properly - provided I manage to get it implemented. :-) What did I miss there?

Second, I am at a stage where I managed to sucessfully build mkgmap locally and I would like to start it in IntelliJ a debugging session, using the included IntelliJ configuration. This fails. mkgmap does not recognize any command line options as they are loaded from a resource file with Main.class.getResourceAsStream("/help/en/options")).

Naturally this fails when running it in the IDE as the function wants to load from a .jar file.

How do you start a debug session in the IDE properly?

bye,
        Nop