Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Namens skelter helter
Verzonden: dinsdag 31 januari 2023 20:52
Aan: mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: [mkgmap-dev] NSIS option for Basecamp

Hello
I need help with the NSIS option. I use it to create an installer of my map for
Basecamp. It works, but I am not able to load small parts of the map to my
device: I can only load the full map, not the single tiles or a selection of
them.
My map is complete with DEM and contours and it works good both on Basecamp and
on the device (just a little slow when loading).
Can anybody help me please?
Many thanks !

Diego