Hi Ticker,

I'll have a look at the patch during the next days. Please ping me if I didn't
react until August 20.

Gerd

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker
Berkin <rwb-mkg...@jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. August 2024 12:26
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Problem in AngleFixer?

Hi Gerd

Patch attached that, where possible, keeps ~straight roads unchanged and widens
the sharp angle on the other road.

This should fix the particular example and generally be better, although it is
difficult to test.

I try and note where I get incorrect turn instructions and later work out why
and, since the arcHeading_v2.patch in Oct 2020 I haven't found any that are
fixable; I couldn't find a solution where the major road continues at an angle
and the minor side road continues straight on.

Ticker