Dear mlpack community,

I'm writing to follow up on my GSoC project proposal for improving ensemble
trees with XGBoost implementation. I submitted my proposal a few days ago
and wanted to check if you'd had a chance to review it yet.
My proposal aims to enhance the performance of ensemble trees in mlpack by
implementing XGBoost, a machine-learning algorithm that uses decision trees
as base learners. You can access the detailed project plan and timeline
through this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mQx5e7thE42zIlEPO2U5aUkk4sZfvDZxBWtTYgytrNY/edit?usp=sharing
.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have on my proposal. Thank you for
considering my application for the GSoC project.

Best regards,
Adarsh Santoria
Github link: https://github.com/AdarshSantoria