1. You can pass -d to JRuby to get the debug output from the failure,
or -Xjit.logging.verbose=true. I can take a look at this as soon as I
can update to java.lang.invoke.

2. I can fix the package reference quickly, but I'm using Rémi's
backport/mock which is still on java.dyn. I can't commit changes to
JRuby master that won't build on Java 6 and below, and I need the mock
for that. I could, however, make the change on a branch...so I'll do
that for now.

- Charlie