Hi,

Should there be a relevant jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch patch for the
hotspot tree?

stub:hotspot mikeb01$ hg qselect
bsd-port
stub:hotspot mikeb01$ head -4 .hg/patches/series
# base = a32de5085326 in
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hotspot-comp/hotspot [2011-09-01]

jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch     #+bsd-port
snowleopard.patch               #+bsd-port #-/snowleopard #+gcc42
stub:hotspot mikeb01$ hg qpush
applying jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch
unable to read jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch

stub:patches mikeb01$ ls */jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch
jdk/jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch         langtools/jdk7-b147-to-bsd-port.patch

Mike.