It is a very interesting idea. It take Java to js trechnology google created
and uses it for a more flexible language. The mix of static and dynamic
typing (much like vb does/did) has a proven track record of being much liked
by day job programmers.

I suspect, much more than Go, this language could shake things up.

I also anoreason itshould not run very well on the jvm under invoke dynamic
semantics.

For the first time in a long time - a new language to get exciterd about...