Ok folks...last I heard from Christian the new indy backend is not
going to make u6, so I'm actively seeking workarounds for the dreaded
NoClassDefFoundError.

I believe Remi suggested something like erasing the types in the MH
tree and then re-casting them or something, but I can't find the
thread.

I have fixed some instances of it by making sure I generate jitted
Ruby code into isolated classloaders rather than ever sharing the code
across classloaders, but it's not a good general solution.

I don't have an easy reproduction yet. Since it only happens when indy
jits, and since I only use indy once Ruby code jits, it's a bit
unpredictable. It also doesn't appear to happen with JRuby on the boot
classpath...it happens only when JRuby is loaded in a child
classloader.

So...has anyone found a way to work around NCDFE?

- Charlie