Am 02.07.2013 15:10, schrieb Attila Szegedi:
> FWIW, I'm currently working on Dynalink correctly supporting methods
> that are marked with @CallerSensitive; My tests from Nashorn show
> things work as expected, i.e. you can give some permissions to your
> script based on its URL in the security policy, and e.g. invoking
> AccessController.doPrivileged() through INVOKEDYNAMIC works as
> expected; it is actually a pretty big deal getting this to work right
> :-) (doPrivileged, of course, being @CallerSensitive).

I imagine INVOKEDYNAMIC may not have a problem here, if additional
frames added by it are taken into account as well. But in Groovy we have
not only invokedynamic and reflection.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc