On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:36 AM, John Rose <john.r.r...@oracle.com> wrote:
> I have refreshed mlvm-dev and pushed some patches to it which may address
> this problem.

I'll get a build put together and see if I can get users to test it.

> If you have time, please give them a try.  Do "hg qgoto meth-lfc.patch".
>
> If this stuff helps we would like to work towards a fix in 7u.
>
> What is your time frame for JRuby 1.7.5?

It is on hold indefinitely while we work out user-reported issues
(most are not 7u40-related, but we'd like to have an answer for those
before release too).

I've attached one user's hs_err dump. This was with a 4GB heap. Code
cache full and failing spectacularly?

- Charlie