So I updated to b119 and changed some callsite signatures from using
Object[] to Object...

   // public static RtCallSite bootStrapSelf(MethodHandles.Lookup
callerLookup, String name, MethodType type, Object[] arg) {
    public static RtCallSite bootStrapSelf(MethodHandles.Lookup
callerLookup, String name, MethodType type, Object... arg) {

The type errors went away so I assume this was a good idea but now I get a
hard trap shortly after I enter my dynamic code. About
300 or so method creations in.

The log has lots of:
instanceKlass java/lang/invoke/LambdaForm$BMH
instanceKlass java/lang/invoke/LambdaForm$MH
instanceKlass java/lang/invoke/LambdaForm$MH
instanceKlass java/lang/invoke/LambdaForm$BMH
instanceKlass java/lang/invoke/LambdaForm$MH
instanceKlass java/lang/invoke/LambdaForm$MH

like a couple hundred in a row in one spot.  I am using the ExactMath
class to do longs and I seem to recall
some issues there as well.

I am also running in Eclipse Luna.

The fault says:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00000001102cd02c, pid=3318, tid=20995
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0-b119) (build
1.8.0-ea-b119)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.0-b61 mixed mode
bsd-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [libjvm.dylib+0x39902c]
#

any suggestions?  I plan to try compile and run outside of eclipse and add
logging to see if the crash
is repeatable.

thx
mark