Reviewed.

This is not a requirement, but I would prefer (in general) to see less test
logic in ASM-generated bytecode and more in Java.  I am guessing that the
invokeExact call could have been replaced by a simple weakly-typed invoke call
in the framing code, and likewise with most of the other invokes (methodType,
findSpecial) which are not caller-sensitive.

— John