Thanks, Paul!

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

On 1/12/15 9:42 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
On Jan 12, 2015, at 7:06 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <vladimir.x.iva...@oracle.com>
wrote:
Paul,

Thanks for the review!

Look good, +1,
Paul.

Updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vlivanov/8067344/webrev.02

   70             TestMethods testCase = getTestMethod();
   71             if (testCase == TestMethods.EXACT_INVOKER || testCase ==
TestMethods.INVOKER) {
   72                 // Invokers aren't collected.
   73                 return;
   74             }

Can you just filter those test cases out in the main method within
EnumSet.complementOf?
Good point! Done.

   82             mtype = adapter.type();
   83             if (mtype.parameterCount() == 0) {
   84                 // Ignore identity_* LambdaForms.
   85                 return;
   86             }

Under what conditions does this arise? i guess it might be non-determinisitic
based on the randomly generated arity for the test case, so could filter more
tests than absolutely required?
Some transformations can rarely degenerate into identity. I share your concern,
so I decided to check LambdaFor.debugName instead.

  - need to keep original test data for diagnostic purposes, since
getTestCaseData() produces new instance.

   78                 adapter = getTestMethod().getTestCaseMH(data,
TestMethods.Kind.ONE);

Could replace "getTestMethod()" with "testCase".
Done.