CALL FOR SPEAKERS -- JVM LANGUAGE SUMMIT, JULY 29-31, 2019

We are pleased to announce the 2019 JVM Language Summit to be held at Oracle’s
Santa Clara campus on July 29-31, 2019. Registration is now open for all
attendees. Speaker submissions will be accepted through May 24.

The JVM Language Summit is an open technical collaboration among language
designers, compiler writers, tool builders, runtime engineers, and VM
architects. We will share our experiences as creators of both the JVM and
programming languages for the JVM. We also welcome non-JVM developers of
similar technologies to attend or speak on their runtime, VM, or language of
choice.

Presentations will be recorded and made available to the public.

This event is being organized by language and JVM engineers -- no marketers
involved! So bring your slide rules and be prepared for some seriously geeky
discussions.

The Summit will be immediately followed by the OpenJDK Committers' Workshop,
August 1-2. This year, the Workshop is a separate event with its own
registration process.

Please review additional details at http://jvmlangsummit.com.

To register:
register.jvmlangsummit.com