Hoi.

Eventually, I fixed the long annoying problem that mhstore(1)
didn't respect the ``filename'' attribute of Content-Disposition.

Many attachments have such MIME headers:

They are no problem, because mhstore(1) used the ``name''
attribute of Content-Type.

But there are also attachments with MIME headers like that one:

In this case, mhstore(1) used to store the file as ``20.2.pdf''
or the like, as it didn't make use of the ``filename''
attribute.

I change this today:
        http://git.marmaro.de/?p=mmh;a=commitdiff;h=6306992c

(I admit that it is not the most elegant solution I can think
of. It seems as if Content-Disposition wasn't part of the
original MIME implementation but was added later on, thus the
clumsiness.)

Left to do is making mhlist(1) display this information as
well.

meillo