Greetings,

Sorry for the late response, I'm in the process of moving, not on holiday.

The database should be stored under Library->Application
Support->Mnemosyne.  On 10.7+, the library is hidden by default.  You can
open it by opening the Finder, selecting Go to Folder from the menu, and
then typing "~/Library" (without the quotes).  Then look for the
"Application Support" directory and see if there is a mnemosyne directory
within it.

Regards,
Patrick