Hey all, I'm hoping I can get some help from experienced Mnemosyne users. I
have been a faithful daily user of the Mac-native software Genius for about
ten years now, and so as I'm sure you can imagine, the flash-card file I've
accumulated is pretty enormous. Unfortunately, the Genius software is no
longer being updated (it used to be housed at sourceforge), and it doesn't
work on the latest upgrade to OSX. For this reason, I'd like to switch to
Mnemosyne. Unfortunately, though, when I try to import a tab-delimited data
version of my old Genius file to Mnemosyne, I get an error reading "Badly
formed input on line 28070".

Now, I have opened the file in a text-reader, and it looks readable and
well-formed at least to the naked eye, so I'm guessing there's just some
tweak that needs to happen to the file to make it readable by Mnemosyne?
I'm hoping so, anyway. Is there anyone who could help me do that, maybe?
I'd be really relieved to hear it, because otherwise, that's a lot of years
of daily work down the drain.