Okay, thanks. Since this is a new issue for me, I will keep monitoring it
to see if there are any changes, and meanwhile, restart the program when
necessary.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 7:27 AM, Peter Bienstman <peter.bienst...@ugent.be>
wrote:

> I’m afraid I’ve never seen anything like this…  It’s probably an issue
> with the Qt library we use, where the command to repaint the window gets
> lost somewhere. It would be interesting to see if the problem occurs with
> older versions of Mnemosyne, which use older version of Qt.
>

> If you encounter a ‘stuck’ card, it’s probably best to restart Mnemosyne
> so that your learning data does not get affected.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Peter

Cory Jorgensen
Assistant Professor of Arabic
Dept. of Classical & Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
The George Washington University

Phillips Hall 335
801 22nd St., NW
Washington, DC 20052