Okay. That is not a problem. Thank you for the reply.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 3:12 AM, Peter Bienstman <peter.bienst...@ugent.be>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Export with learning data to SuperMemo is not on my todo list, I’m afraid.
>

> Changing the scheduler is not impossible, but currently not high on my
> priority list, sorry…
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Peter

Cory Jorgensen
Assistant Professor of Arabic
Dept. of Classical & Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
The George Washington University

Phillips Hall 335
801 22nd St., NW
Washington, DC 20052