From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of matthieu.perri...@gmail.com
Sent: 04 July 2019 14:32
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Syncing works fine for text but neither for
images or latex

Hi,
I have used Mnemosyne for a few years now but only tried setting up syncing
this week. The syncing works fine if no media/latex is in the database history.
But if I have a single card with an image/latex, then I get this error on the
client side:

"
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openSM2sync/client.py", line 169, in
sync
    self.get_server_media_files()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openSM2sync/client.py", line 523, in
get_server_media_files
    can_consume_response=False)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openSM2sync/client.py", line 254, in
_check_response_for_errors
    raise SeriousSyncError("Internal server error:\n" + response.read())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 588, in read
    return self._read_chunked(amt)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 642, in _read_chunked
    raise IncompleteRead(''.join(value))
 IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(0 bytes read) "

I looked for similar issues on this group and on google, with no success.
Anybody knows what might be the cause?

- Server and client both on Ubuntu 18.06
- Server is on Mnemosyne 2.6.1, client is on mnemosyne 2.2.1. Do the versions
need to match in order for the syncing to work with media/tex?

Thanks in advance,

Matt