Hi,

If you run into issues, the first thing to check is that the sync
server is actually running on your desktop. Also, make sure that
there's no firewall or router configuration that blocks Mnemosyne's
traffic. It's best to try the setup above with two computers on your
home network, and make sure it works there.

If you also want to use e.g. a server on your home network and a
client at work, you will probably need to configure your internet
router at home to forward the port Mnemosyne uses (by default 8512) to
your server. Consult your router documentation for this.

Cheers,

Peter