Hi,

I'm afraid we can't give support for packages we don't create
ourselves and that come from specific linux distributions. It's best
to contact the developer of your distribution that packaged Mnemosyne
for it.

However, my guess is that there's probably an issue related to a
version of the PyQT library Mnemosyne uses.

Cheers,

Peter