Thanks J. Chris!

That was exactly happening with my case.

When I  added database creation line before native views (Below bold line)
fixed my problem:

     NSError *error;

     CBLManager* dbmgr = [CBLManager sharedInstance];

    //CBLRegisterJSViewCompiler();

    self.liteURL = dbmgr.internalURL;

    // create a database
    *self.database = [dbmgr createDatabaseNamed: @"poc" error: &error]; *