On Jul 22, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Dominique Legault <deefactor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I'm going to file an issue with the sync_gateway git repository.

My hunch is it's a Couchbase Lite (Android) issue, since that's what's throwing
the exception. And the changes feed is supposed to sit idle, so a timeout
shouldn't be an error. We'll have a look.

If you're also developing for iOS, could you test on that platform too? That
would definitely help isolate where the problem is.

--Jens