On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Seung Chan Lim wrote:

> Ah, most excellent!
>
> Yes, the invalid JSON is just my sloppiness.
>
> Eagerly awaiting Chris to rebuild the phone gap plugin.
>
> How do I know when this gets done?

On my plate for this week is to cut a 1.0.1 release of PhoneGap (I don't
think this will have your fixes, but as soon as I have 1.0.1 done I'll
start work on 1.1) 1.1 will include the filter stuff. It will also drop
support for iOS 6. (Although we could maintain a parallel version that
supports iOS 6 if there is strong demand.)

So my guess is that we'll have something you can play with early next week.
Here's the bug to follow / ping me on if it takes longer than a week.

Chris

Chris