Yes, we have that all set up and are pulling data directly into our phone
gap app from the Sync Gateway already.  We actually got this point of the
problem because we needed to start uploading data and realized that this
could only be done through one of the SDKs.  The sync URL is
http://scoremorebaseball.com.

Mike