> On Sep 26, 2014, at 7:40 AM, Seung Chan Lim <djs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If I purge the docs, what's the best practice for later getting them back?
> (i.e. get them re-replicated from the sync gateway?)

In 1.0.2 it's a bit awkward; you'll need to create a new pull replication and
set its documentIDs property.

There is a branch feature/subset that makes this easier by adding a method
-[CBLReplication pullDocumentIDs:] so you can ask an existing pull replication
to bring in any documents you want. (Disclaimer: it hasn't been tested much
yet.)

—Jens