I am trying to authenticate using openID Connect in iOS. We are using our
own provider instead of depending on Google or other providers. Here is the
code i used for authentication:

            let database = try manager?.existingDatabaseNamed(dbName)

            let pullRepl = database?.createPullReplication(URL.init(string:
"<URL>")!)

            pullRepl?.continuous = true

            let callback = OpenIDController.loginCallback()

            pullRepl?.authenticator = CBLAuthenticator.openIDConnect({
(url, redirectUrl, loginContinuation) in

                print(url,redirectUrl,loginContinuation)

            })

            NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector
(replicationProgress(notification:)),

                                                   name: NSNotification.Name
.cblReplicationChange, object: pullRepl)

            pullRepl?.start()

It is hitting the server but I am not getting any callback and url hit is
"MYURL/_server". Why is _server appended? Authentication is working
correctly from browser. Do i need to add something else to the code?