For an iOS project that is having multiple sync replication to different
buckets, is it possible to create a mac os x service that monitors all sync
gateway replications being used in the iOS project. The Couchbase server is
on a remote machine. By having a mac os x service/process/daemon we can
monitor all sync gateway replication and can log errors through CBLManager
class's logging methods.
Is it possible to create such mac os x service/process/deaemon?

If we opt for mac os x command line tool such that it will take
sync-gateway url and its credentials as input and start monitoring for
replication, is it possible?

Note: The purpose of this monitor is to be able to see the sync gateway
status at any point without running the respective iOS application and
checking through logs.

Thanks