Since presently all app searches are prefix, I'm not too surprised by 19% - I
seem to misspell at least that percentage typing on phone screens, and most
misspellings result in zero prefix results. But yes, really excited about
supplementing small/null prefix results sets with full text results as
suggested by Jared. We'll see that 19% really drop.