Forward to mobile-l, forget to press "answer all" :)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Florian Schmidt [mailto:florian.schmidt.wel...@t-online.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Dezember 2014 20:46
An: 'Dan Garry'
Betreff: AW: [WikimediaMobile] CommonsMetadata API returning HTML?

First: That looks great! Maybe a good input for mobile web, too :)

I remember a similar problem for mobile media viewer (you see the author of an
image, too, if returned by commonsmeta api). The problem is, iirc, that the
html is in the input (the template used on commons to describe images where the
information is extracted from), so CommonsMeta has to strip the html out, like
the app do it locally. I don't know, what would be the best way :/

Kind regards / Freundliche Grüße
Florian